I’m confused…where do I direct my inquiry?
These instructions will help us fulfill your requests as quickly and easily as possible.
Email Dr. Cowan or set up a short appt. for medical questions such as:
- Should I continue or adjust my dosage of my meds?
- I’m having a reaction/experiencing symptoms, what should I do?
- What does Dr. Cowan recommend for….?
- Can you write me a prescription?
- The doctor told me to call to update him, how do I proceed?
Call the front desk 415-334-1010 for a same-day phone or office appointment:
Acute injuries or illnesses like flu, strep, severe reactions, bacterial or viral infections
Patient is hospitalized and info is needed promptly
Call Dr. Cowan’s cell 415-310-1768:
Patient is in the ER and is experiencing life-threatening symptoms
You have an urgent issue and we are closed for the day
#4 SCHEDULED PHONE APPT.
You are calling in at your scheduled time to talk with the doctor
(PLEASE NOTE: any messages left on this line without an appointment cannot be returned—refer to #1 or #2 on what to do next)
#5 ADMINISTRATION QUESTIONS
Email or Call the front desk 415-334-1010 for:
- Can you help me understand my bill?
- Can you order these supplements for me?
- Will you send me a sign letter for my condition? (please email us with what you need it to say)
- When can I talk with the doctor?
- Where’s my order?
- Could you ask Dr. Cowan for me? Please refer to #1, & if it is urgent #2
- Did you get my labs? (test results usually take up to a week, you can also call your lab with our fax # to resend)